Customers have many options for paying on their sewer bill accounts. Payment methods are as follows:
- Bring your payment, along with the return stub, to any branch of the First Keystone Community Bank of Berwick. First Keystone Community Bank is acting only as a collection agent and will not be able to respond to questions regarding account balances or other issues.
- Mail payment along with the return stub to BAJSA, 1108 Freas Avenue, Berwick, PA 18603-1710.
- Complete the ACH Application Form (located on the right side of this page) and send it to our office with a voided check.
- NEW ONLINE PAYMENTS are now being accepted, or via counter service and telephone, with the addition of processing fees.
Just point and click on the "Online WebLink Pay Here" link below and
you will be taken to our New and Improved bill-payer website. For your convenience you can
pay with your credit/debit card or e-check! All you need is your account number
from your sewer bill and your choice of payment! Its simple and you can
make your payment any time of the day or night right from home!
USE THE LINK BELOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
There will be a Handling Fee added to your transaction to cover processing costs. This fee is stated on the payment screen. Your fee amount will be displayed once you have entered your payment information. If for any reason a credit card transaction is reversed by the customer, the charge back fees will be applied back to the customer's sewer account. BAJSA is not responsible for paying charge back fees that are solely at the discretion of the BAJSA customer.
RETURNED PAYMENT CHARGES
- The BAJSA will charge a $45.00 fee for any payments that are reversed on an account, due to returned checks, TeleCheck reversals and ACH processed payments sent back from the bank.
For a breakdown of our fees, please visit our Services & Rates page.
Residential bills are sent only on a quarterly basis, yet payments can be made monthly, if desired.
Penalties and Non-Payments
Sewer rates and other charges shall be due and payable prior to the applicable due date. Any rates or charges not paid in full by the due date are subject to an additional sum of $6.00 or 4.5% (whichever is greater) per quarter to any outstanding balance for residential customers, and $2.00 or 1.5% (whichever is greater) per month to any outstanding balance for commercial customers.
Failure to pay your quarterly/monthly sewer bill may result in additional charges and/or your water services terminated. Once a property is posted for a water shut off, there are additional charges of $25.00 per unit, and could result in additional charges of $90.00 per unit, if failure is made to pay by the shut off due date.